Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Project 53 Week 12 Hunger

When I think of hunger, I think of the homeless.  We have a homeless population that live under a bridge downtown.  It is called Tent City.  I wanted to capture it in a photo, but I am scared to go there.  So I stopped at a light and through my car window I got a quick shot of some of the belongings and people on the side of the overpass. 

20120316-IMG_8152x

I didn’t have a good zoom lens so I cropped the above photo to show you better detail of some of the people that live here.

20120316-IMG_8152crop

You can see a couple of tents on the edge.  There are a lot more under the bridge.  I have seen photos in our newspaper. 

I wish these conditions didn’t exist in our city or anyone’s for that matter.  We do have places that feed and shelter the homeless so hopefully they don’t always suffer from hunger. 

sig

project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails