Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints

Wow can you believe summer is coming to an official end.  I am looking forward to Labor Day weekend and an extra day off. 

I wanted to share an opportunity I had to review a photo on canvas from Easy Canvas Prints.

photos on canvas

You probably know I love to photography and really had a hard time trying to decide on a canvas.  This summer I took photos of some horses and just fell in love with them.  It seemed I kept coming across horses used in home décor and I was really drawn to them.  Just look at this great horse artwork I found on pinterest.

horsepinterest

Pinterest/Apartment Therapy

I decided to use my horses nuzzling photo for my canvas print.  I upgraded my free 8x10 to an 11x14. I think it is so cool to have a photo I created stretched onto a piece of canvas and turned into artwork. 

IMG_2607 copy

This was my original photo.

possprint

It  was easy to use the site’s canvas design page to choose how I wanted my print to look.  The print wraps around the edges of the canvas.

I hung it in my entry where I added my DIY Ballard Horse Weather Vane.

IMG_2603 copy

I love the look of the canvas, but I am thinking I might frame it out.  I bet I could pop it into an open back frame to give it a finished look. 

Take a look at their website Easy Canvas Prints and play around with one of your personal photos and see how great it would look as artwork for your home or even make a permanent memory a summer vacation photo and put it on canvas.  Right now you can enjoy 25% off.

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails