Monday, May 2, 2011

Toothbrush Bracelet

How often is it that two things you do in life merge into one???  I am a dental hygienist and I love craft projects.  And now I have a toothbrush bracelet. 

I can’t take credit for this cute project though.  We have 2 patients at our dental practice that are sisters and might I say gorgeous.

The oldest sister is quite the crafter and her little sister loves to help her.  They have been making toothbrush bracelets and they made me one.  Smile

tbbracelet2

tbbracelet3

IMG_9505 copy

They told me they pull out the bristles with pliers and then boil the toothbrush until it softens.  The toothbrush is removed with tongs and then bent into a bracelet shape.  They have learned not all toothbrushes work.  Some break.  I think they found the ones that work the best at Walmart.

I truly love my son, but I can only imagine how much fun I could have with a crafty daughter.  Smile

sig

Linking to

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails