Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Sun Challenge Winner

The sun photos were absolutely amazing and I am so thankful to those that linked up.  I am judging the sun party and I feel like one of the judges that have to let an American Idol go home.  I think they are all so good, but there was something very magical about Sarah @ Faded Country’s photos. 

fc

She had great photos of sun flare and tips on how to achieve it.  I also liked the contrast of the cold snow with the glowing sun. 

Congrats Sarah.  Here’s the button if you want it.

Tracy’s Trinkets and Treasures

Next month’s a nature photo party.  If you find it in nature then take a pic of it.  I will be looking for originality.  I will be doing a reminder post the week before the party.

nature button

Thank you to all of my readers and participants.  You make my day.

sig

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails