Monday, May 30, 2011

The Adventures of Izzy: The Toys

My new puppy cracks me up.  We think she has puppy attention deficit disorder.  I just had to share this photo story with you.  It makes me smile.

She gets bored with her toys very quickly.  Today she was digging in her bed where I often gather and place her toys throughout the day.   She pulled out her duck and started chewing. 

izzy14

Not long after she started digging for a new toy.

izzy13

izzy12

I told her to get her baby.

izzy10

She did and then she changed her mind and started digging again.

izzy9

Her baby is the light pink fuzzy dog.

She decided to get the baby after all.

izzy10

izzy8

izzy7

But soon dropped the baby when she found her duck again.

izzy6

izzy5

Bored with the duck once again she dove back in for a new toy.

izzy4

She came out with a bone and dropped it again for the duck so fast I missed the shot.

izzy3

And again the duck chewing was short lived and she had to find a new toy.

izzy2

izzy1

And she ended up with the small ball on a rope.  I had to end the adventure because I was invited to a BBQ next door.  Food trumps Izzy cuteness. 

Can you see why I am not getting many projects done? 

sig

Linking to

Sweet Shot Tuesday @ My 3 Boybarians

Outdoor Wednesday @ A Southern Daydreamer

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails