Saturday, March 12, 2011

Outdoor Elements Used Indoors

Funky Junk Interiors theme this week is something I already do.  I have several outdoor elements I use indoors.  I have posted about these things at one time or another. 

My watering can is used in my guest room.  I added a stencil to it recently.

IMG_4671 copy

I also have a shadow box full of rocks my friend collected for me when I mentioned I liked the ones from the movie Something’s Gotta Give.  She often walked along the same beach.

IMG_5995 copy

I use a plant cage to dress up an accent light on my fireplace.

IMG_5971 copy

3 flower pots hold my paint brushes.

IMG_5965 copy

I used sticks to create my sunburst star for the Copycat Challenge.

IMG_4373 copy

And a vintage window screen and house numbers decorate a corner of my family room.

IMG_5975 copy

And the best outdoor element that is coming indoors right now is the spring sunshine shining through my windows.  I love the warmer weather and the sun!

sig

Linking to

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails