Saturday, September 18, 2010

Making a Spider Cloche Using a Cricut

IMG_4023

Marty at A Stroll Thru Life is having a Fall Cloche Party.  I only have a couple of them and they are small.  I usually don’t know what to do with them so I stick a candle in them and call it good.  Now that I have my Cricut cutting machine, an idea popped into my head.  I downloaded the Make the Cut software and it allows you to use images from the computer to create your projects. 

I found a spider web and a spider.  I used clear adhesive dots found in the scrapbook section of craft stores to attach them to my cloche. 

Another tip for using the adhesive dots is to keep curtain rings in place on the rod if you have curtains that you don’t move. 

Ok back to the cloche. 

I used fishing line to attach the spider to the web and the adhesive dots. 

IMG_4027

I placed the cloche next to my glazed $1 store skeleton and a wreath. 

IMG_4030

IMG_4031

If you need ideas for cloches you should check out her party to see all the links and meet Marty who is so very sweet.

Tracy

Linking to

Weekend Wrap Up @ Tatertots and Jello

Sunday Showcase @ Under the Table and Dreaming

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails