Thursday, September 2, 2010

Free Framed Graphic Art

My pine cone obsession won’t stop.  When I was recently in Ruidoso I took a photo of a pine cone.

IMG_2978

I copied and pasted it to my paint program.  I use Paint.net  It can be downloaded for free here  http://www.getpaint.net/index.html

IMG_3746

Then I used the Effects button and the  Artistic and Pencil Sketch from the drop box.

IMG_3748

I selected my pencil tip size and range. 

IMG_3749

And came up with this graphic.

IMG_3751

I selected 4x6 and printed.

IMG_3753

I printed it onto paper that was a brown paper sack color and placed it in a pretty frame.

IMG_3730

It seemed lonely and in need of a fall friend so I added a cute pumpkin beside it.

IMG_3734

I hope you can use this idea to make some new art for your frames. 

I wanted to thank everyone for the Cricut information.  I ordered one today.  Yipppeeee!

Tracy

Linking to

Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home

Feature Yourself Friday @ Fingerprints on the Fridge

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails