Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wooden Treasures

I found an old croquet ball in a thrift/antique store Friday.  I couldn’t resist it.  I didn’t know what the heck I was going to do with a wooden ball, but I knew I would come up with a plan.

034

I had a metal candle stick holder I had painted years ago.  The ball fit perfectly and it kept it from rolling around.

042

Today when I went plant shopping I found this great bird that looks like carved wood.  It’s not, but who would know to look at it?

037

I also added an old glass cutter.  I like how the paint is rubbing off.  I think it adds a great final touch to it all.  

036

 

038

Thanks for stopping by. 

signature2

I linked to a vignette party at

http://www.thestoriesofa2z.com/2010/04/ready-set-vignette-party-2.html

Saturday Night Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails